Would You Like To Stay Informed of the Following:
- Corporate Finance Modeling of Mergers & Acquisitions (M & A), Leveraged Buy-Outs (LBOs), Managemet Buy-Outs (MBOs)?
- Preliminary Valuation Models for Corporate Finance Transactions?
- Typical Term Sheets for Mergers & Acquisitions (M & A), Leveraged Buy-Outs (LBOs), Management Buy-Outs (MBOs)?
- Typical Buyer-Seller Agreements?
- etc etc!
If you answered YES to any of the questions above then SUBSCRIBE to our Corporate Finance Models Mailing List.
We do not share our subscribers details with third partners. Every e-mail you receive from us has an UNSUBSCRIBE link
to enable you to leave our e-mail list should you wish so.
We support and comply with ANTI-SPAM legislation in all our correspondence with subscribers.
OUR SERVICE OFFERING/PRODUCTS
Our MAIN PRODUCTS are Corporate Finance Financial Models written in Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet available to MEMBERS in Private Membership Websites.
In January 2008 we launched the Manufacturing Enterprise Corporate Finance Financial Models
Membership Website. Members of the Website get Downloadable Financial Models written in Microsoft Excel for Corporate Finance Mergers and Acquisitions
Deals where one Enterprise Buys an Equity Stake in a Manufacturing Enterprise OR One Enterprise Takes Over a Manufacturing Enterprise.
[We are going follow with a Service Enterprise Corporate Finance Models Membership Website. After that various other Corporate Finance Related Membership Websites will be launched.]
Click Here to go to the Manufacturing Enterprise Web Page: Manufacturing Enterprise
Click Here to Purchase Membership - Manufacturing Enterprise Models Website: Manufacturing Enterprise Sales Page
Please note that although on this website you may come across very useful information (depending on your background), most of the Corporate Finance
Models and other relevant documents (resources) will only be available to paying Members on the Private Membership Websites.
So, most of our products are available as DOWNLOADABLE Microsoft Excel Files and Adobe PDF Documents to MEMBERS in the Private Membership websites. If you
are interested to become a Member to one of our Private Membership Websites, please go to the Sales Pages Menu. You will be able to link from there
to the Sales Page of the Corporate Finance Models Membership Website you want to join. On the Sale Page of each Membership Website more information is
provided regarding the Financial Models in that Membership Website.
(We suggest that you navigate this website before you purchase Membership).
CORPORATE FINANCE FINANCIAL MODELS
The Downloadable Corporate Finance Financial Models, in Excel Spreadsheets, are generally made up of the following sheets:
(NOTE: The Sheets Listed Above Are for a Manufacturing Enterprise Financial Model, BUT that's more or less the sheets we will have in most of the Financial Models)
- Cover Sheet
- Table of Contents Sheet (TOC)/Index Sheet
- Administration Sheet
- Assumptions Sheet
- Timeline Sheet
- Income Statement/Profit & Loss
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Sheet
- Valuation Sheet
- Depreciation Sheet
- Sales & Cost of Raw Materials
- Stock/Invetory Sheet
- Debtors (Accounts Receivable) Sheet
- Creditors (Accounts Payable) Sheet
- Key Figures & Ratios Sheet
- Tax Sheet
- Operating Expenses (Opex) Sheet
- Loans Sheet
- Historical Financials Sheet
TYPICAL TRANSACTION STRUCTURES WE WILL COVER
The Downloadable Corporate Finance Financial Models, in Excel Spreadsheets, will typically cover the following:
- Mergers & Acquisition (M & A) Transactions,
- Leveraged Buyouts (LBOs), and
- Management Buyouts (MBOs).
TYPICAL STAGES OF A CORPORATE FINANCE TRANSACTION COVERED
For each typical Corporate Finance transaction we discuss we will show the Member all the stages that a typical Corporate Finance transaction passes
through, from Funding Enquiry up to Investment Approval.
So, we will briefly discuss these stages of a typical Corporate Finance transaction:
- Funding Enquiry from the Client to the Potential Financier (e.g. a Bank)
- Basic Financial Assessment [by the Potential Financier]
- Financial Information Request (Annual Financial Statements and/or Management Budgets) [by the Potential Financier]
- Preliminary Valuation [by the Potential Financier]
- Buyer-Seller Agreement
- Term Sheet [from Potential Financier to Client/Borrower]
- Due Diligence Process [by Potential Financier on Target Business/Seller's Business]
- Comprehensive Financial Model [by Potential Financier for Internal Investment Committee Approval]
NOTE: Here we are assuming that the Buyer of an Equity Stake in another Enterprise (Target Business) approaches a Financier (e.g. a Bank = Lender) to
finance the Selling (Asking) Price for the Equity Stake. Therefore, the Buyer is the Client of the Financier. (Also note that the Buyer could be buying
100% of Target Enterprise = Takeover)
FINANCE & INVESTMENT BOOKS
Finance & Investment Books - looking for Finance & Investment Books and don't have time to SEARCH ALL-OVER THE INTERNET?
Finance & Investment Books lists the TOP Finance and Investment Books from LEADING Authors in ONE PLACE under the following CATEGORIES:
Finance & Investment Books